We know we’ve been quiet recently but we’ve been working really hard behind the scenes on our latest theme for WordPress created for bands and musicians. But honestly it’d work for anyone looking for a badass & dark WordPress theme.
It’s a completely re-designed and re-built version of our best-selling and most popular Dark N Gritty theme. Here’s a short rundown of some of the features:
- Responsive & retina design. Looks great on your desktop, phone & tablet
- Discography management and pre-styled GigPress. Easily showcase your music and upcoming tour.
- Built-in Twitter feed, like/tweet buttons & and more social icon selections. Keep your fans up to date and encourage them to spread the news!
- Full-width slider featuring video embedding or conversion box with widgetized areas. Show off your latest video or song.
- Custom header photos on all pages. Keep your visitors engaged as they move from page to page.
- Four background choices (you can still have the original concrete). Keep your online presence gritty!
- Custom main & accent colour selection with a new details feature (wood, concrete, etc.). Customize the site exactly to your liking.
- Lots more widgetized areas (footer, sidebar, home page sections, conversion box) which give yoiu more control over how your site works.
- Upload your own custom background, keep the dark CSS3 shading. Customize the site to be your own without needing advanced image skills.
- Lots more 🙂
You can see the demo of it here:
More details page is here:
Until next time!
Bony to Beastly is doing great. Our guys are doing fantastic, and they’re a fun and supportive bunch. Every couple weeks a new jaw-dropping transformation hits the member area, but everyone who’s nearing completion of the program is kicking some serious ass.
Word of our bony-boy muscle-building spread across the interwebs, and we started getting emails from women asking us to make a program for bony babes.
Always up for an experiment, Marco ran a girl through our Bony to Beastly program, bicep curls, beastly eating and all.
Jared, Marco and I have been working hard to launch this program, and we’re happy to announce that after almost 2 years of research and experimentation, 4 months of rigorously testing this particular program, the hard work of our beta testers, and 3 months of long days of writing, our ectomorph muscle building program is finally ready! We actually had a pretty good time creating it—all three of us are long-time skinny-boys and extremely passionate about helping ectomorphs/hardgainers finally develop powerful physiques. You can read the story of our ectomorph transformations and how Bony to Beastly came to be here.
We’ve officially entered closed beta for our upcoming ectomorph transformation program. So far our testers are up by 5-10 pounds of lean mass in the first 2 weeks — pretty good! And we think we’ll be seeing even better results soon as they fully gear into the program.
The holidays are over and our skinny man’s muscle manual is coming along well. We’ve got a lot of the content written up, a ton of great recipes, and this weekend we’re filming instructional videos that will explain the workouts. Stay tuned!